Food | Fix It And Forget It Fajitas
What’s so great about this dish? It takes less than 10 minutes to prepare and it is made with only 5 ingredients!
Grab your slow cooker/crockpot to begin. Add your ingredients:
- Onions (optional) – one small
- Chicken Breast – 2-3 chicken breast
- Black Beans – One 15-oz can
- Corn – One 15-oz can
- Simply Joe’s Salsa – One 12-oz jar
- Taco Seasoning – One packet
- Jalapeno’s (optional)
If you’re doing this prior to work, put this on LOW for 6 hours and then Keep Warm. When you get home, shred the chicken and enjoy it on:
Compliment it with the following toppings:
- Sour Cream
- Simply Joe’s Salsa (Order at www.SimplyJoes.com)
If you like this also check out Simply Joe’s Seafood Stew.