Valentine’s Day is this week! So, it’s time to make plans to surprise and treat your amor to a sexy treat. If you ask me, the best way to my heart is with a good cocktail to toast to our love and set the atmosphere for a night to remember.
Here I share with you two cocktails perfect to make as a his and hers cocktails this Valentine’s Day. Although, personally, I would enjoy either one with a smile on my face. If you have plans to go out for dinner, maybe you can surprise your sweetie with a nightcap when you get back home. Maybe you guys are keeping it low key and staying home. In that case, make a great playlist, stock on ingredients to make one or both of these cocktail recipes, and get ready to enjoy the company of that special someone.
This Valentine’s Day try making The Bee Line for her. A bubbly and elegant cocktail perfect to toast to her beautiful heart. For him, try a classic and strong (just like him!) Old Fashioned.
Ready to shop, shake and stir this weekend? Here are the recipes! Have an amazing Día del Amor, everyone. Besos!
The Bee Line
- 1 1/2 ounce Tequila Don Julio Blanco
- 1/2 ounce Fresh Lemon Juice 1/2 ounce Honey Syrup
- Prosecco to Top
- Combine Tequila Don Julio Blanco, fresh lemon juice and honey syrup into a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake well.
- Strain contents into a coupe glass.
- Top with prosecco.
1 1/2 oz Johnnie Walker Black Label Scotch
1 tsp Demerara Syrup
2 dashes Angostura Bitters
1 dash Aromatic Bitters
Lemon & orange twist for garnish
- Combine all ingredients in a rocks glass and stir
2. Garnish with a lemon and orange twist