Christmas Time is almost here. The holiday season can be filled with so much love, joy, and laughter for all. Furthermore, Christmas can be an amazing time to spend with family and friends. Consequently, the 12 days before Christmas can be either exciting or nerve wrecking depending on how your pockets are set up. The average person expects to spend up to $800 dollars getting gifts for loved ones and friends. If you don’t have 800-1000 dollars in extra funds, Latin é has some suggestions that will make your holiday shopping possible on a tight budget.
Our team comprised a list of 12 gift ideas under $100 dollars that will make your loved ones and your wallet happy.
Here are your 12 days of Giftmas.
1. The New Way Card – Instead of buying gift card, trying gifting someone the New Way Card. A low cost alternative to online banking. At only $2.95 a month with unlimited transaction, no bank account required and no credit check. It allows you to transfer, send, and receive money easily. Get Your’s Today.
2. A Gold Flask – We all know how holidays can be a fun and great time to spend with family. Yet we all know that it can also be stressful sometimes. This cute gold flask is a great gift idea, especially if its filled with coquito. (Purchase Here).
3. Piggy Shaped USB – With the increasing demand of cell phone usage. Always having a portable power bank to recharge you phone is always great thing. Now you can do it with style in this piggy shaped USB bank. (Purchase Here).
4. Michael Kors 3 Piece Gift Set – 1 gift with 3 Fragrances. This gift set comes with Michale Kors, Michael Kors Gold Rose and Michael Kors White Special edition. (Purchase Here)
5. Bevel Shaving Started Kit – A complete shaving system designed to help reduce and prevent irritation and razor bumps. The Bevel Shave System is a 5-part system that includes the Bevel Razor and Blades, Bevel Badger Brush and a 30-day supply of Bevel Priming Oil, Bevel Shave Cream and Bevel Restoring Balm. (Purchase Here).
6. BlendSmart Rotating Foundation Kit- have a makeup obsessed sister or mother? This is a perfect gift! This brush allows you to effortlessly blend your makeup for natural looking, airbrushed-like results every time. (Purchase Here).
7. Don Torrico Entrepreneur Collection – A symbol of status and opulence, great gift for a dapper guy. The Don Torrico Brand is the Embodiment of Entrepreneurship, Luxury and Boldness. Stand out from the Rest, Make yourself known and Make yourself known. (Purchase Here)
8. Simply Joes Salsa – Something special your Abuela or tu Madre would appreciate in their pantry. This Artisan Salsa, uses only 6 natural ingredients, no added sugar, gluten free and tastes simply amazing. Use our “SimplyLive” discount code for a extra 15% off. (Purchase Here).
9. Wristology’s Olivia Watch Set – A great gift for your that special Lady. With three different color wrist bands included, you can mix and match to ensure you are color coordinated. (Purchase Here).
10. Travel Kit – With so much travel that happens during the holidays. Here is a gift that will help make someones next trip a little more comfortable. This travel kit comes with neck pillow, mask and ear plugs. (Purchase Here).
11. Wahl Groomsman – With Movember over, many men like their new face hair and look. This grooming Kit is the perfect gift for Him. (Purchase Here)
12. Makeup Drawer- Your sister has been struggling to organize her makeup help her out with this gift. (Purchase Here).
In conclusion, the 12 days of Christmas can be stress free this year with a little help from the Latin é team. Happy Holiday’s!